[volt-nuts] Banana jack shorting straps

Don@True-Cal truecalservices at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 11:09:08 EST 2017

Mark,
I would recommend duplicating the Fluke 8508A-7000K 4W Short Calibration
Board design. This board fits my 3458A & 3457A exactly and drops in place
nicely from the top after the binding posts are opened sufficiently. I also
have the banana plug style 2001-182-01B Cal Short that fits my Keithley 2002
(also 2000/01/15). I can provide hi-res pictures of either one and provide
measurements if needed. Both styles have Ag plating. See attachment left.
Don