[volt-nuts] HP-3458A NVRAM

Randy Evans randyevans2688 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 23:10:00 EST 2017

Frank,

Thanks for the information.  I was hoping to hear from someone that had
actually successfully used the DS1220AD in the 3458A.  I did not understand
the comment about the "instrument of 'quarks'", but it may be in regards to
the second set of DS1230Y NVRAMs?  Did you change those out to DS1230AD
NVRAMS also?

Thanks,

Randy