[volt-nuts] Need Fluke 332B PCB contacts

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Sat Oct 14 11:29:51 EDT 2017

Hi Chris,
I haven't found a stocking source for the contacts.  Elco/AVX requires an
order of at leasst 5000 units before they will tool up for a run.  I looked
extensively for some of these contacts at our local hamfest a few weeks ago,
but came up empty.

One of the forum members (from Australia) saw my post and sent me a salvaged
contact strip having about 20 of the contacts.  The strip was in good
condition, none of the contacts were damaged, and fits nicely on the new
PCB.  Don't know if he has any more of the contact strips.

I haven't finished building the new chopper amp board yet (lack of time),
but I think it will work out well when I get it installed and calibrated.

Cheers,
Dave M