[volt-nuts] Best way to measure micro Ohms

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 18:21:03 EDT 2017

Dave,

It looks like IET updated the design of the instrument with better
switching. If you download the manual from the IET website, they still show
the older model.
I wonder if the newer model incorporates a front switch that enables the
pulsed mode that was added by the owner on EEVBlog? I can't tell by the
photo.

Todd