[volt-nuts] Solartron (aka Schlumberger) 7081

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 27 00:17:10 EDT 2017

Hi Dave;

The 7081 is a really great meter if working correctly. It is up there with the Wavetek 1281, Fluke 8508, and Keysight 3458A. The only down side is the front panel connector, but I have seen it converted to Banana's. I think you will find it much better then the 3457A even with an upgraded reference.

Cheers;

Thomas Knox
1-303-554-0307
actast at hotmail.com