[volt-nuts] Solartron (aka Schlumberger) 7081

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Wed Sep 27 06:09:32 EDT 2017

I assume you've seen my website: <http://perdrix.co.uk/Solartron7081/index.htm>?   The last corporate owner of the Solartron brand was Ametek, and their branch in Farnborough did calibrate them up to at least the late "noughties".  I don't know if they still do.   The full service manual and factory calibration instructions are on my website.

Sadly the Commodore PET software to control the calibration process was never released (AFAIK)?

They are easy to calibrate if you have a good calibrator (I have a 4808 which is now fully working).  I live in Kenilworth so not too far from  you.

Dave