[volt-nuts] Does desoldering and resoldering an LTZ1000A reset the ageing?

Andreas Jahn Andreas_-_Jahn at t-online.de
Wed Apr 11 15:10:43 EDT 2018

Hello,

when I have a "accident" from my unbuffered LTZ-references by shorting
the output (for a very short time),
(so setting the temperature setpoint to infinite and thus the heater
cirquit goes to maximum output)
I usually have a large shift on the device. (several ppms).

A part of the shift can be cured by power cycling (cooling down and
heating up to normal operating temperature).
The remaining shift (-2 .. -5 ppm usually) is permanently on the device.
After such a event I usually have around 6 months increased ageing rate
until it goes back to the normal -1 .. -2ppm/a

with best regards

Andreas