[volt-nuts] Ayrton Shunt does double duty.

geoelectronics at rallstech.net geoelectronics at rallstech.net
Mon Apr 30 18:21:47 EDT 2018

No environmental chamber yet, have a Yokogawa controller and and an EIS
sensor simulator, going with a small box in the first for individual
components, but workload keeping me from completion of so many fun
projects. Now we are nearing grass cutting season here, the completion
of projects ratio will suffer.

George Dowell