[volt-nuts] What's the probability of a random used 3458A passing a Keysight calibration?

John Phillips john.phillips0 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 00:01:42 EST 2018

my experience is that most of the eBay meters that do not give errors are
very close to spec. These old meters do not drift as much as a new meter.
If you have a good 10 volts and 10k resistor calibration is a snap...
verifying cal in not as easy. The high-frequency AC cal is more difficult.

*John Phillips*