[volt-nuts] What's the probability of a random used 3458A passing a Keysight calibration?

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Tue Jan 16 18:45:43 EST 2018

I think the only option for repair, out of warranty or out of repair agreement, is 'Per Incident' which the KS website lists as $2851.00.  This is a 'one charge fits all' kind of repair price.  It comes with a calibration as well.

It's what makes the repair agreement attractive as 'insurance' on such an expensive instrument.

Joe