[volt-nuts] Help needed identifying triaxial connector on HP 4339B high resistance meter - measures to 1.6 x 10^16 ohms.

Stephen Locke stephen.locke at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 09:40:52 EDT 2018

It looks to me like a MIL-C-49142 style connector, however I'm not sure
what the rated voltage of that style connector is.

Either way, Trompeter sells their 370 series that are essentially threaded
BNC-size triax connectors that conform to the 49142 spec.  I believe
Trompeter is now absorbed into Cinch.  Maybe something like the PL375.
Digikey has some in stock that accept various cables.  The datasheet
drawings + calipers may be enough for you to confirm a match, or at least
this might be a starting point for you.

http://www.jrhelec.com/assets/images/manufacturers/cinch/catalogs/catalog.pdf
https://www.digikey.com/products/en/connectors-interconnects/coaxial-connectors-rf/437?k=pl375