volt-nuts@lists.febo.com

Discussion of precise voltage measurement

View all threads

NLS Series X-3 Digital Voltmeter

SM
Shaun Merrigan
Tue, Feb 16, 2021 5:08 PM

Folks,

I am looking for information on the NLS (Non-Linear Systems) Series X-3 Digital Voltmeter: A manual, schematics, service information; whatever is available.

I have contacted NLS directly but they had no information.

Thanks,

Shaun Merrigan

https://www.shaunmerrigan.info

Folks, I am looking for information on the NLS (Non-Linear Systems) Series X-3 Digital Voltmeter: A manual, schematics, service information; whatever is available. I have contacted NLS directly but they had no information. Thanks, Shaun Merrigan https://www.shaunmerrigan.info
DM
Tue, Feb 16, 2021 6:42 PM

The following vendors claim to have the complete manual for the X-3 Digital Multimeter in stock:
[ https://www.surplussales.com//Manuals/man_n-misc_test.html | https://www.surplussales.com//Manuals/man_n-misc_test.html ] ( Non-Linear Syst X-3 Mod A Digital Voltmeter )
http://www.vintagemanuals.com/manuals.php?manufacturer=Non-Linear+Systems&center=

Good Luck!
Dave M

I am looking for information on the NLS (Non-Linear Systems) Series X-3 Digital Voltmeter: A manual, schematics, service information; whatever is available.

I have contacted NLS directly but they had no information.

Thanks,

Shaun Merrigan

https://www.shaunmerrigan.info

and follow the instructions there.

The following vendors claim to have the complete manual for the X-3 Digital Multimeter in stock: [ https://www.surplussales.com//Manuals/man_n-misc_test.html | https://www.surplussales.com//Manuals/man_n-misc_test.html ] ( Non-Linear Syst X-3 Mod A Digital Voltmeter ) http://www.vintagemanuals.com/manuals.php?manufacturer=Non-Linear+Systems&center= Good Luck! Dave M From: "Shaun Merrigan" <shaun_merrigan@outlook.com> To: volt-nuts@lists.febo.com Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 11:08:11 AM Subject: [volt-nuts] NLS Series X-3 Digital Voltmeter Folks, I am looking for information on the NLS (Non-Linear Systems) Series X-3 Digital Voltmeter: A manual, schematics, service information; whatever is available. I have contacted NLS directly but they had no information. Thanks, Shaun Merrigan https://www.shaunmerrigan.info _______________________________________________ volt-nuts mailing list -- volt-nuts@lists.febo.com To unsubscribe, go to http://lists.febo.com/mailman/listinfo/volt-nuts_lists.febo.com and follow the instructions there.