Fwd: [BARC Reflector] Official Edited Copy of W9CPI Donation To BARC.xlsx

TC
Trevor Clarke
Sun, Jul 23, 2023 1:58 PM

FYI, some equipment for sale. There's a "TS-709A" on there, which I suspect
is a 790a.

Trevor R.H. Clarke
Computer Science House
Rochester Institute of Technology
retrev@csh.rit.edu
http://www.csh.rit.edu/~retrev/

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: ken ohiomicrowave.com ken@ohiomicrowave.com
Date: Sat, Jul 22, 2023 at 5:48 PM
Subject: [BARC Reflector] Official Edited Copy of W9CPI Donation To
BARC.xlsx
To: barc@bellbrookarc.org barc@bellbrookarc.org, rfcarrier@w8bi.org <
rfcarrier@w8bi.org>

The Bellbrook Amateur Radio Club (BARC) has received a donation of items
from Stephen Haines, W9CPI.

We are offering these for sale. All proceeds go to BARC, and any checks
should be made out to: Bellbrook Amateur Radio Club.

The attached list will be updated as we sell and test more of the items.
Everything is located in the BARC Clubhouse in Bellbrook.

Want to check out and/or test any of the items? Call, e-mail, or text Stu
Holzer K8ST, or Ken Gunton W8ASA, and we’ll arrange to meet you at the
clubhouse.

Here’s our contact information:

Stu Holzer            Phone 937-361-9199    email: stu@stuholzer.com

Ken Gunton        Phone 937-830-1534    email: ken@ohiomicrowave.com

73,

Ken and Stu

FYI, some equipment for sale. There's a "TS-709A" on there, which I suspect is a 790a. Trevor R.H. Clarke Computer Science House Rochester Institute of Technology retrev@csh.rit.edu http://www.csh.rit.edu/~retrev/ ---------- Forwarded message --------- From: ken ohiomicrowave.com <ken@ohiomicrowave.com> Date: Sat, Jul 22, 2023 at 5:48 PM Subject: [BARC Reflector] Official Edited Copy of W9CPI Donation To BARC.xlsx To: barc@bellbrookarc.org <barc@bellbrookarc.org>, rfcarrier@w8bi.org < rfcarrier@w8bi.org> The Bellbrook Amateur Radio Club (BARC) has received a donation of items from Stephen Haines, W9CPI. We are offering these for sale. All proceeds go to BARC, and any checks should be made out to: Bellbrook Amateur Radio Club. The attached list will be updated as we sell and test more of the items. Everything is located in the BARC Clubhouse in Bellbrook. Want to check out and/or test any of the items? Call, e-mail, or text Stu Holzer K8ST, or Ken Gunton W8ASA, and we’ll arrange to meet you at the clubhouse. Here’s our contact information: Stu Holzer Phone 937-361-9199 email: stu@stuholzer.com Ken Gunton Phone 937-830-1534 email: ken@ohiomicrowave.com 73, Ken and Stu -- BARC mailing list BARC@bellbrookarc.org http://bellbrookarc.org/mailman/listinfo/barc_bellbrookarc.org
Joe
Sun, Jul 23, 2023 3:48 PM

Maybe the Kenwood TS-790a would make a nice rover rig for VHF/UHF contest points?

The reviews at look very good at:
https://www.eham.net/reviews/view-product?id=1893

Joe - WA8OGS

Maybe the Kenwood TS-790a would make a nice rover rig for VHF/UHF contest points? The reviews at look very good at: https://www.eham.net/reviews/view-product?id=1893 Joe - WA8OGS > On Jul 23, 2023, at 9:58 AM, Trevor Clarke via mvus-list <mvus-list@lists.febo.com> wrote: > > FYI, some equipment for sale. There's a "TS-709A" on there, which I suspect > is a 790a. > > Trevor R.H. Clarke > Computer Science House > Rochester Institute of Technology > retrev@csh.rit.edu > http://www.csh.rit.edu/~retrev/ > > > ---------- Forwarded message --------- > From: ken ohiomicrowave.com <ken@ohiomicrowave.com> > Date: Sat, Jul 22, 2023 at 5:48 PM > Subject: [BARC Reflector] Official Edited Copy of W9CPI Donation To > BARC.xlsx > To: barc@bellbrookarc.org <barc@bellbrookarc.org>, rfcarrier@w8bi.org < > rfcarrier@w8bi.org> > > > The Bellbrook Amateur Radio Club (BARC) has received a donation of items > from Stephen Haines, W9CPI. > > We are offering these for sale. All proceeds go to BARC, and any checks > should be made out to: Bellbrook Amateur Radio Club. > > > > The attached list will be updated as we sell and test more of the items. > Everything is located in the BARC Clubhouse in Bellbrook. > > > > Want to check out and/or test any of the items? Call, e-mail, or text Stu > Holzer K8ST, or Ken Gunton W8ASA, and we’ll arrange to meet you at the > clubhouse. > > > > Here’s our contact information: > > > > Stu Holzer Phone 937-361-9199 email: stu@stuholzer.com > > Ken Gunton Phone 937-830-1534 email: ken@ohiomicrowave.com > > > > 73, > > Ken and Stu > > > -- > BARC mailing list > BARC@bellbrookarc.org > http://bellbrookarc.org/mailman/listinfo/barc_bellbrookarc.org > <Official Edited Copy of W9CPI Donation To BARC.pdf>_______________________________________________ > mvus-list mailing list -- mvus-list@lists.febo.com > To unsubscribe send an email to mvus-list-leave@lists.febo.com