mvus-list@lists.febo.com

Midwest VHF/UHF Society Mailing List

View all threads

MVUS Measurement Event / Annual Meeting / Picnic

JB
Jim Bacher, WB8VSU
Sun, Aug 13, 2023 6:12 PM

August 26 is the yearly Measurement Event / Annual Meeting / Picnic  for
the Midwest VHF and UHF Society.

As MVUS is providing the food and drinks, we need to have a head account
ahead of time to purchase the correct amount of items. We also need to know
what you have that needs tested, so we can have the right test equipment
there to do the tests. So please drop Tom Holmes N8ZM an email letting him
know if you will be attending (include your xyl and others in your count if
they are also attending) and what you need tested.

The setup at Daun's will start about 10 AM, and the main gathering of
members about start about 11 AM.

Tom's email address is:  n8zmTWH@mymetronet.net

There will not be a Friday monthly meeting at MCL this month.

The meeting will be a Duan Yeagley home. The address is:

39.506953, -83.862522
1353 Gurneyville Rd
Wilmington, Oh 45177

Jim Bacher, WB8VSU
ja.bacher@outlook.com or j.bacher@ieee.org

[...]
AT
Art Towslee
Sun, Aug 13, 2023 6:24 PM

Jim,
I plan to attend.
Art Towslee
WA8RMC

On 8/13/2023 2:12 PM, Jim Bacher, WB8VSU via mvus-list wrote:

[...]

Jim, I plan to attend. Art Towslee WA8RMC On 8/13/2023 2:12 PM, Jim Bacher, WB8VSU via mvus-list wrote: > August 26 is the yearly Measurement Event / Annual Meeting / Picnic  > for the Midwest VHF and UHF Society. > > As MVUS is providing the food and drinks, we need to have a head > account ahead of time to purchase the correct amount of items. We also > need to know what you have that needs tested, so we can have the right > test equipment there to do the tests. So please drop Tom Holmes N8ZM > an email letting him know if you will be attending (include your xyl > and others in your count if they are also attending) and what you need > tested. > > The setup at Daun's will start about 10 AM, and the main gathering of > members about start about 11 AM. > > Tom's email address is:  n8zmTWH@mymetronet.net > > There will not be a Friday monthly meeting at MCL this month. > > The meeting will be a Duan Yeagley home. The address is: > > 39.506953, -83.862522 > 1353 Gurneyville Rd > Wilmington, Oh 45177 > > > Jim Bacher, WB8VSU > ja.bacher@outlook.com or j.bacher@ieee.org > _______________________________________________ > mvus-list mailing list -- mvus-list@lists.febo.com > To unsubscribe send an email to mvus-list-leave@lists.febo.com
GT
Gary Turner
Mon, Aug 14, 2023 9:03 AM

We intend to attend...

Gary D. Turner N8SPY, CNSS 4011, Network+, A+
Trustee, Dayton Microcomputer Association, Inc. an 501(c)3 non-profit

On Sun, Aug 13, 2023, 14:12 Jim Bacher, WB8VSU via mvus-list <
mvus-list@lists.febo.com> wrote:

[...]

We intend to attend... Gary D. Turner N8SPY, CNSS 4011, Network+, A+ Trustee, Dayton Microcomputer Association, Inc. an 501(c)3 non-profit On Sun, Aug 13, 2023, 14:12 Jim Bacher, WB8VSU via mvus-list < mvus-list@lists.febo.com> wrote: > August 26 is the yearly Measurement Event / Annual Meeting / Picnic for > the Midwest VHF and UHF Society. > > As MVUS is providing the food and drinks, we need to have a head account > ahead of time to purchase the correct amount of items. We also need to > know > what you have that needs tested, so we can have the right test equipment > there to do the tests. So please drop Tom Holmes N8ZM an email letting him > know if you will be attending (include your xyl and others in your count > if > they are also attending) and what you need tested. > > The setup at Daun's will start about 10 AM, and the main gathering of > members about start about 11 AM. > > Tom's email address is: n8zmTWH@mymetronet.net > > There will not be a Friday monthly meeting at MCL this month. > > The meeting will be a Duan Yeagley home. The address is: > > 39.506953, -83.862522 > 1353 Gurneyville Rd > Wilmington, Oh 45177 > > > Jim Bacher, WB8VSU > ja.bacher@outlook.com or j.bacher@ieee.org > _______________________________________________ > mvus-list mailing list -- mvus-list@lists.febo.com > To unsubscribe send an email to mvus-list-leave@lists.febo.com >
MS
Mike Suhar
Mon, Aug 14, 2023 4:47 PM

I will be there

Mike
W8RKO

On Mon, Aug 14, 2023, 05:03 Gary Turner via mvus-list <
[...]

I will be there Mike W8RKO On Mon, Aug 14, 2023, 05:03 Gary Turner via mvus-list < mvus-list@lists.febo.com> wrote: > We intend to attend... > > > Gary D. Turner N8SPY, CNSS 4011, Network+, A+ > Trustee, Dayton Microcomputer Association, Inc. an 501(c)3 non-profit > > On Sun, Aug 13, 2023, 14:12 Jim Bacher, WB8VSU via mvus-list < > mvus-list@lists.febo.com> wrote: > > > August 26 is the yearly Measurement Event / Annual Meeting / Picnic for > > the Midwest VHF and UHF Society. > > > > As MVUS is providing the food and drinks, we need to have a head account > > ahead of time to purchase the correct amount of items. We also need to > > know > > what you have that needs tested, so we can have the right test equipment > > there to do the tests. So please drop Tom Holmes N8ZM an email letting > him > > know if you will be attending (include your xyl and others in your count > > if > > they are also attending) and what you need tested. > > > > The setup at Daun's will start about 10 AM, and the main gathering of > > members about start about 11 AM. > > > > Tom's email address is: n8zmTWH@mymetronet.net > > > > There will not be a Friday monthly meeting at MCL this month. > > > > The meeting will be a Duan Yeagley home. The address is: > > > > 39.506953, -83.862522 > > 1353 Gurneyville Rd > > Wilmington, Oh 45177 > > > > > > Jim Bacher, WB8VSU > > ja.bacher@outlook.com or j.bacher@ieee.org > > _______________________________________________ > > mvus-list mailing list -- mvus-list@lists.febo.com > > To unsubscribe send an email to mvus-list-leave@lists.febo.com > > > _______________________________________________ > mvus-list mailing list -- mvus-list@lists.febo.com > To unsubscribe send an email to mvus-list-leave@lists.febo.com >
JA
John Ackermann N8UR
Mon, Aug 14, 2023 10:51 PM

I plan to be there.

John

On 8/13/23 14:12, Jim Bacher, WB8VSU via mvus-list wrote:

[...]

I plan to be there. John ---- On 8/13/23 14:12, Jim Bacher, WB8VSU via mvus-list wrote: > August 26 is the yearly Measurement Event / Annual Meeting / Picnic  for > the Midwest VHF and UHF Society. > > As MVUS is providing the food and drinks, we need to have a head account > ahead of time to purchase the correct amount of items. We also need to > know what you have that needs tested, so we can have the right test > equipment there to do the tests. So please drop Tom Holmes N8ZM an email > letting him know if you will be attending (include your xyl and others > in your count if they are also attending) and what you need tested. > > The setup at Daun's will start about 10 AM, and the main gathering of > members about start about 11 AM. > > Tom's email address is:  n8zmTWH@mymetronet.net > > There will not be a Friday monthly meeting at MCL this month. > > The meeting will be a Duan Yeagley home. The address is: > > 39.506953, -83.862522 > 1353 Gurneyville Rd > Wilmington, Oh 45177 > > > Jim Bacher, WB8VSU > ja.bacher@outlook.com or j.bacher@ieee.org > _______________________________________________ > mvus-list mailing list -- mvus-list@lists.febo.com > To unsubscribe send an email to mvus-list-leave@lists.febo.com
JM
Joseph Muchnij
Mon, Aug 14, 2023 11:07 PM

I intend to attend.

Joe Muchnij
Sent from my iPad

On Aug 14, 2023, at 5:03 AM, Gary Turner via mvus-list mvus-list@lists.febo.com wrote:

[...]

I intend to attend. Joe Muchnij Sent from my iPad > On Aug 14, 2023, at 5:03 AM, Gary Turner via mvus-list <mvus-list@lists.febo.com> wrote: > > We intend to attend... > > > Gary D. Turner N8SPY, CNSS 4011, Network+, A+ > Trustee, Dayton Microcomputer Association, Inc. an 501(c)3 non-profit > >> On Sun, Aug 13, 2023, 14:12 Jim Bacher, WB8VSU via mvus-list < >> mvus-list@lists.febo.com> wrote: >> >> August 26 is the yearly Measurement Event / Annual Meeting / Picnic for >> the Midwest VHF and UHF Society. >> >> As MVUS is providing the food and drinks, we need to have a head account >> ahead of time to purchase the correct amount of items. We also need to >> know >> what you have that needs tested, so we can have the right test equipment >> there to do the tests. So please drop Tom Holmes N8ZM an email letting him >> know if you will be attending (include your xyl and others in your count >> if >> they are also attending) and what you need tested. >> >> The setup at Daun's will start about 10 AM, and the main gathering of >> members about start about 11 AM. >> >> Tom's email address is: n8zmTWH@mymetronet.net >> >> There will not be a Friday monthly meeting at MCL this month. >> >> The meeting will be a Duan Yeagley home. The address is: >> >> 39.506953, -83.862522 >> 1353 Gurneyville Rd >> Wilmington, Oh 45177 >> >> >> Jim Bacher, WB8VSU >> ja.bacher@outlook.com or j.bacher@ieee.org >> _______________________________________________ >> mvus-list mailing list -- mvus-list@lists.febo.com >> To unsubscribe send an email to mvus-list-leave@lists.febo.com >> > _______________________________________________ > mvus-list mailing list -- mvus-list@lists.febo.com > To unsubscribe send an email to mvus-list-leave@lists.febo.com
MS
Michael Schulsinger
Tue, Aug 15, 2023 9:16 PM

If Carole says I can go, I'll be there!
On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 02:12:42 PM EDT, Jim Bacher, WB8VSU via mvus-list mvus-list@lists.febo.com wrote:

[...]

If Carole says I can go, I'll be there! On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 02:12:42 PM EDT, Jim Bacher, WB8VSU via mvus-list <mvus-list@lists.febo.com> wrote: August 26 is the yearly Measurement Event / Annual Meeting / Picnic  for the Midwest VHF and UHF Society. As MVUS is providing the food and drinks, we need to have a head account ahead of time to purchase the correct amount of items. We also need to know what you have that needs tested, so we can have the right test equipment there to do the tests. So please drop Tom Holmes N8ZM an email letting him know if you will be attending (include your xyl and others in your count if they are also attending) and what you need tested. The setup at Daun's will start about 10 AM, and the main gathering of members about start about 11 AM. Tom's email address is:  n8zmTWH@mymetronet.net There will not be a Friday monthly meeting at MCL this month. The meeting will be a Duan Yeagley home. The address is: 39.506953, -83.862522 1353 Gurneyville Rd Wilmington, Oh 45177 Jim Bacher, WB8VSU ja.bacher@outlook.com or j.bacher@ieee.org _______________________________________________ mvus-list mailing list -- mvus-list@lists.febo.com To unsubscribe send an email to mvus-list-leave@lists.febo.com
tholmes@woh.rr.com
Tue, Aug 15, 2023 10:02 PM

Seems reasonable, Mike.

Tom.

[...]

Seems reasonable, Mike. Tom. -----Original Message----- From: Michael Schulsinger via mvus-list <mvus-list@lists.febo.com> Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2023 5:17 PM To: MVUS LIST <mvus-list@lists.febo.com> Cc: Jim Bacher, WB8VSU <ja.bacher@outlook.com>; Michael Schulsinger <maschulsinger@yahoo.com> Subject: [mvus-list] Re: MVUS Measurement Event / Annual Meeting / Picnic If Carole says I can go, I'll be there! On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 02:12:42 PM EDT, Jim Bacher, WB8VSU via mvus-list <mvus-list@lists.febo.com> wrote: August 26 is the yearly Measurement Event / Annual Meeting / Picnic for the Midwest VHF and UHF Society. As MVUS is providing the food and drinks, we need to have a head account ahead of time to purchase the correct amount of items. We also need to know what you have that needs tested, so we can have the right test equipment there to do the tests. So please drop Tom Holmes N8ZM an email letting him know if you will be attending (include your xyl and others in your count if they are also attending) and what you need tested. The setup at Daun's will start about 10 AM, and the main gathering of members about start about 11 AM. Tom's email address is: n8zmTWH@mymetronet.net There will not be a Friday monthly meeting at MCL this month. The meeting will be a Duan Yeagley home. The address is: 39.506953, -83.862522 1353 Gurneyville Rd Wilmington, Oh 45177 Jim Bacher, WB8VSU ja.bacher@outlook.com or j.bacher@ieee.org _______________________________________________ mvus-list mailing list -- mvus-list@lists.febo.com To unsubscribe send an email to mvus-list-leave@lists.febo.com _______________________________________________ mvus-list mailing list -- mvus-list@lists.febo.com To unsubscribe send an email to mvus-list-leave@lists.febo.com
DW
Dana Whitlow
Tue, Aug 15, 2023 10:05 PM

Tom, is John bringing his H-maser along to support those who
want to make precise frequency error measurements on their
stuff?

Dana

On Tue, Aug 15, 2023 at 5:03 PM TomH via mvus-list mvus-list@lists.febo.com
wrote:

Seems reasonable, Mike.

Tom.

[...]

Tom, is John bringing his H-maser along to support those who want to make precise frequency error measurements on their stuff? Dana On Tue, Aug 15, 2023 at 5:03 PM TomH via mvus-list <mvus-list@lists.febo.com> wrote: > Seems reasonable, Mike. > > Tom. > > -----Original Message----- > From: Michael Schulsinger via mvus-list <mvus-list@lists.febo.com> > Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2023 5:17 PM > To: MVUS LIST <mvus-list@lists.febo.com> > Cc: Jim Bacher, WB8VSU <ja.bacher@outlook.com>; Michael Schulsinger < > maschulsinger@yahoo.com> > Subject: [mvus-list] Re: MVUS Measurement Event / Annual Meeting / Picnic > > If Carole says I can go, I'll be there! > On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 02:12:42 PM EDT, Jim Bacher, WB8VSU via > mvus-list <mvus-list@lists.febo.com> wrote: > > August 26 is the yearly Measurement Event / Annual Meeting / Picnic for > the Midwest VHF and UHF Society. > > As MVUS is providing the food and drinks, we need to have a head account > ahead of time to purchase the correct amount of items. We also need to > know > what you have that needs tested, so we can have the right test equipment > there to do the tests. So please drop Tom Holmes N8ZM an email letting him > know if you will be attending (include your xyl and others in your count > if > they are also attending) and what you need tested. > > The setup at Daun's will start about 10 AM, and the main gathering of > members about start about 11 AM. > > Tom's email address is: n8zmTWH@mymetronet.net > > There will not be a Friday monthly meeting at MCL this month. > > The meeting will be a Duan Yeagley home. The address is: > > 39.506953, -83.862522 > 1353 Gurneyville Rd > Wilmington, Oh 45177 > > > Jim Bacher, WB8VSU > ja.bacher@outlook.com or j.bacher@ieee.org > _______________________________________________ > mvus-list mailing list -- mvus-list@lists.febo.com > To unsubscribe send an email to mvus-list-leave@lists.febo.com > > _______________________________________________ > mvus-list mailing list -- mvus-list@lists.febo.com > To unsubscribe send an email to mvus-list-leave@lists.febo.com > > _______________________________________________ > mvus-list mailing list -- mvus-list@lists.febo.com > To unsubscribe send an email to mvus-list-leave@lists.febo.com >
tholmes@woh.rr.com
Tue, Aug 15, 2023 10:08 PM

Probably not but we are looking into a laser link for it from Oakwood to Wilmington. Hopefully powerful enough to cut through the tree attenuators.

Tom, is John bringing his H-maser along to support those who
want to make precise frequency error measurements on their
stuff?

Dana

On Tue, Aug 15, 2023 at 5:03 PM TomH via mvus-list mvus-list@lists.febo.com
wrote:

Seems reasonable, Mike.

Tom.

Probably not but we are looking into a laser link for it from Oakwood to Wilmington. Hopefully powerful enough to cut through the tree attenuators. -----Original Message----- From: Dana Whitlow via mvus-list <mvus-list@lists.febo.com> Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2023 6:06 PM To: Midwest VHF/UHF Society Mailing List <mvus-list@lists.febo.com> Cc: Dana Whitlow <k8yumdoober@gmail.com> Subject: [mvus-list] Re: MVUS Measurement Event / Annual Meeting / Picnic Tom, is John bringing his H-maser along to support those who want to make precise frequency error measurements on their stuff? Dana On Tue, Aug 15, 2023 at 5:03 PM TomH via mvus-list <mvus-list@lists.febo.com> wrote: > Seems reasonable, Mike. > > Tom. > > -----Original Message----- > From: Michael Schulsinger via mvus-list <mvus-list@lists.febo.com> > Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2023 5:17 PM > To: MVUS LIST <mvus-list@lists.febo.com> > Cc: Jim Bacher, WB8VSU <ja.bacher@outlook.com>; Michael Schulsinger < > maschulsinger@yahoo.com> > Subject: [mvus-list] Re: MVUS Measurement Event / Annual Meeting / Picnic > > If Carole says I can go, I'll be there! > On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 02:12:42 PM EDT, Jim Bacher, WB8VSU via > mvus-list <mvus-list@lists.febo.com> wrote: > > August 26 is the yearly Measurement Event / Annual Meeting / Picnic for > the Midwest VHF and UHF Society. > > As MVUS is providing the food and drinks, we need to have a head account > ahead of time to purchase the correct amount of items. We also need to > know > what you have that needs tested, so we can have the right test equipment > there to do the tests. So please drop Tom Holmes N8ZM an email letting him > know if you will be attending (include your xyl and others in your count > if > they are also attending) and what you need tested. > > The setup at Daun's will start about 10 AM, and the main gathering of > members about start about 11 AM. > > Tom's email address is: n8zmTWH@mymetronet.net > > There will not be a Friday monthly meeting at MCL this month. > > The meeting will be a Duan Yeagley home. The address is: > > 39.506953, -83.862522 > 1353 Gurneyville Rd > Wilmington, Oh 45177 > > > Jim Bacher, WB8VSU > ja.bacher@outlook.com or j.bacher@ieee.org > _______________________________________________ > mvus-list mailing list -- mvus-list@lists.febo.com > To unsubscribe send an email to mvus-list-leave@lists.febo.com > > _______________________________________________ > mvus-list mailing list -- mvus-list@lists.febo.com > To unsubscribe send an email to mvus-list-leave@lists.febo.com > > _______________________________________________ > mvus-list mailing list -- mvus-list@lists.febo.com > To unsubscribe send an email to mvus-list-leave@lists.febo.com > _______________________________________________ mvus-list mailing list -- mvus-list@lists.febo.com To unsubscribe send an email to mvus-list-leave@lists.febo.com