MVUS Monthly Newsletter

JB
Jim Bacher
Tue, Feb 20, 2024 8:32 PM

I sent the MVUS monthly newsletter out a few minutes ago. The monthly newsletter this month is large and some of you may not get it as a result.  If you do not get it, you can get a copy by going to the list archive. The link should be in the footer of this message.

Jim Bacher, WB8VSU

I sent the MVUS monthly newsletter out a few minutes ago. The monthly newsletter this month is large and some of you may not get it as a result. If you do not get it, you can get a copy by going to the list archive. The link should be in the footer of this message. Jim Bacher, WB8VSU
JB
Jim Bacher
Tue, Feb 20, 2024 8:36 PM

Footer no longer has the archive link, guess I am behind the times. Here is the link to the archive:

https://lists.febo.com/empathy/list/mvus-list.lists.febo.com

Jim Bacher, WB8VSU

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Bacher via mvus-list mvus-list@lists.febo.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2024 3:33 PM
To: Jim Bacher via mvus-list mvus-list@lists.febo.com
Cc: Jim Bacher ja.bacher@outlook.com
Subject: [mvus-list] MVUS Monthly Newsletter

Footer no longer has the archive link, guess I am behind the times. Here is the link to the archive: https://lists.febo.com/empathy/list/mvus-list.lists.febo.com Jim Bacher, WB8VSU -----Original Message----- From: Jim Bacher via mvus-list <mvus-list@lists.febo.com> Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2024 3:33 PM To: Jim Bacher via mvus-list <mvus-list@lists.febo.com> Cc: Jim Bacher <ja.bacher@outlook.com> Subject: [mvus-list] MVUS Monthly Newsletter I sent the MVUS monthly newsletter out a few minutes ago. The monthly newsletter this month is large and some of you may not get it as a result. If you do not get it, you can get a copy by going to the list archive. The link should be in the footer of this message. Jim Bacher, WB8VSU _______________________________________________ mvus-list mailing list -- mvus-list@lists.febo.com To unsubscribe send an email to mvus-list-leave@lists.febo.com