3d printed microwave antennas

TC
Trevor Clarke
Thu, Feb 23, 2023 7:08 PM

Ok, this feels a bit like a Rogers ad but it's really cool tech and the
video includes some looks at some of the Rogers calibration fixtures.

https://youtu.be/3YMRfw0uWlw

Trevor R.H. Clarke
Computer Science House
Rochester Institute of Technology
retrev@csh.rit.edu
http://www.csh.rit.edu/~retrev/

Ok, this feels a bit like a Rogers ad but it's really cool tech and the video includes some looks at some of the Rogers calibration fixtures. https://youtu.be/3YMRfw0uWlw Trevor R.H. Clarke Computer Science House Rochester Institute of Technology retrev@csh.rit.edu http://www.csh.rit.edu/~retrev/
tholmes@woh.rr.com
Thu, Feb 23, 2023 7:43 PM

HI Trevor...

Thanks for that. It is really fantastic what he has done, and it's more of an ad for the 3D printing outfit than for Rogers.
And the guys on this list already are quite familiar with the brand, so should be no issue.

Anyway, I wonder if it could be accomplished using a home printer setup? Seems like printing in a bath would be a challenge;
maybe a laser beam is involved?

Tom Holmes, N8ZM