volt-nuts@lists.febo.com

Discussion of precise voltage measurement

View all threads

Datron Wavetek 4920 Vol 1 and Vol 2 manuals

KE
Ken Eckert
Sat, Dec 12, 2020 12:27 PM

Hello;

I was wondering if anyone out there would have the Vol 1 and Vol 2 service
manuals for the 4920(AVMS)

The 4920M manual set is out there however there are differences.

PDF would be great, hard copy I can pay shipping costs to/from and I
digitize it myself at a proper scanner.

Thank you, hope everyone is safe!

Hello; I was wondering if anyone out there would have the Vol 1 and Vol 2 service manuals for the 4920(AVMS) The 4920M manual set is out there however there are differences. PDF would be great, hard copy I can pay shipping costs to/from and I digitize it myself at a proper scanner. Thank you, hope everyone is safe!
TK
Tom Knox
Sun, Dec 13, 2020 1:29 AM

Hi Ken;
So what exactly is the difference you expect to find between the 4920 and 4920M>
Cheers;

Tom Knox

SR Test and Measurement Engineer

Ascent Concepts and Technology

4475 Whitney Place

Boulder Colorado 80305

303-554-0307

actast@hotmail.com

"Peace is not the absence of violence, but the presence of Justice" Both MLK and Albert Einstein

I was wondering if anyone out there would have the Vol 1 and Vol 2 service
manuals for the 4920(AVMS)

The 4920M manual set is out there however there are differences.

PDF would be great, hard copy I can pay shipping costs to/from and I
digitize it myself at a proper scanner.

Thank you, hope everyone is safe!

and follow the instructions there.

Hi Ken; So what exactly is the difference you expect to find between the 4920 and 4920M> Cheers; Tom Knox SR Test and Measurement Engineer Ascent Concepts and Technology 4475 Whitney Place Boulder Colorado 80305 303-554-0307 actast@hotmail.com "Peace is not the absence of violence, but the presence of Justice" Both MLK and Albert Einstein ________________________________ From: volt-nuts <volt-nuts-bounces@lists.febo.com> on behalf of Ken Eckert <eckertkp@gmail.com> Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2020 5:27 AM To: Volt-nuts@lists.febo.com <Volt-nuts@lists.febo.com> Subject: [volt-nuts] Datron Wavetek 4920 Vol 1 and Vol 2 manuals Hello; I was wondering if anyone out there would have the Vol 1 and Vol 2 service manuals for the 4920(AVMS) The 4920M manual set is out there however there are differences. PDF would be great, hard copy I can pay shipping costs to/from and I digitize it myself at a proper scanner. Thank you, hope everyone is safe! _______________________________________________ volt-nuts mailing list -- volt-nuts@lists.febo.com To unsubscribe, go to http://lists.febo.com/mailman/listinfo/volt-nuts_lists.febo.com and follow the instructions there.