[time-nuts] Question for the cesium nuts.

Jack Hudler jack at hudler.org
Fri Mar 16 13:26:58 EDT 2007

It seems to me that like all good things they must come to and end.

If all CBTs have a life expectancy that varies depending on the
manufacturer.

What are we going to do when all the CBTs owned by amateurs start to end of
life?

I for one am certainly not going to buy one, not at those prices! (Unless
I'm retired then that's another story)
You only have calculate the time value of money for that CBT purchase over
the remaining time to retirement; If that doesn't stop you dead in your
tracks then this group really is aptly named! :)