[time-nuts] Question for the cesium nuts.

Rob Kimberley rk at timing-consultants.com
Fri Mar 16 16:21:32 EDT 2007

The only people I know making Cs now are Symmetricom (the old Datum/FTS +
recent Agilent acquisition), FEI (although they don't think they make many
now), and Temex in France. Heard rumours of some being made in Japan, but
not sure if and who. The Russians seem to concentrate on H2 Masers (Kvarz,
and Vremya).

Anyone know of others??

Rob K