No subject

Mon Apr 27 04:27:16 UTC 2009

we were talking about the fairly linear drift in crystal oscillators
for which HD handles. If there is a non-stable drift, it's going to be
an interesting exercise to be able to process that out of the data
easily. Agreed if the drift can be characterized to fit some form
function but I would call that a stable drift anyway. I also had the
impression, and please correct me if I'm wrong, that the use of the
additional adjacent data point in HD calculations resolved the issues
with drift at any point in the data stream.

Cheers,
Steve

--
Steve Rooke - ZL3TUV & G8KVD
A man with one clock knows what time it is;