[time-nuts] WTB HP 5065A original manual

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun Aug 22 17:58:42 UTC 2004

Brooke Clarke wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I have an HP 5065A on the way and am looking for an original manual, not
> a pdf.
>
> Thanks for any help,
>
> Brooke Clarke, N6GCE

If you find one, Brooke, let us know if the guy has more than one!  I have only a PDF and a printout from what's probably the same file.  It's for a quite early version and I'd sure like to find something newer (or at least the change sheets) as my 5065 appears to be from the end of the production run (has the 10811 oscillator instead of the old gray box).

Sounds like you're assembling quite a collection of standards!

73,
John