[time-nuts] Some GPS performance plots

John R. Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed Nov 3 15:30:39 UTC 2004

Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> As long as you don't miss out on pulses or serial data it is possible to
> correct with post-processing.  At least I have been able to make it work
> several times.

Let's see.  To do that, you'd have to set the logging program up to
record the time interval via the GPIB port, and then get the correction
value via the serial port, then apply the correction and log the data.

Well, there's my project for this weekend...

(Actually, for my real purpose which is measuring the offset of the Rb,
it's not worth the effort since I'm averaging over many hours, but it
sounds like a good "science fair" project!)

John