[time-nuts] Re:FTS 5030 cesium frequency standard

Hubert v. Bonhorst hbonhorst at aol.com
Sun Nov 28 19:33:50 UTC 2004

Thank you for your effort. The 5061A is not my problem. I' m in need for the
5030 diagrams. These are a real problem to find. My major problem is to know
the resistance of the heater thermistor at temperature. I do not know a
method to find this value, exept knowing the setresistor of the 5030.
Best regards,
Hubert
DB7ME