[time-nuts] WWVB anomoly yesterday?

John R. Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue Oct 26 13:46:19 UTC 2004

I'm about 1100 miles out, and I do get destructive interference
sometimes for a few minutes around sunrise.  But this lasted for over 12
hours and the "lock" indicators were still on when it was happening.
I've never seen anything like this before.

When I have some time later today I'll figure out what the delay would
be on a one-hop path versus the groundwave path, though I suspect the
difference isn't as great as I'm seeing.

John
----