AW: [time-nuts] Cesium DOES Drift, not

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Thu Apr 21 00:38:28 UTC 2005

Hi Chuck:

I have one of the many FTS4060/S24 units being sold on
http://www.governmentliquidation.com.  As far as I can tell these are
stripped of every possible thing that could reduce the price and so I'm
sure there's no built in degaussing capability.

But I'm willing to wait out the problem if that's what it is.

Thanks,

Brooke Clarke, N6GCE

--
w/Java http://www.PRC68.com