[time-nuts] RE: [tacgps] Telling UT+ to shut up...

Randy Warner randy at synergy-gps.com
Mon Apr 25 22:33:24 UTC 2005

John,

Reset is really about the only way to do it unless you can see what messages are coming out and disable them one at a time. If you have LOTS of time you can just cycle through all the messages and shut them off, but resetting is probably the easiest thing to do.

Randy Warner
Senior Applications Engineer
Synergy Systems, LLC