[time-nuts] Difference between HP 5370A and 5370B

jim_johnson at agilent.com jim_johnson at agilent.com
Tue Apr 26 16:18:11 UTC 2005

Hi David,

   Apparently the GPIB fix occurred in the
5370B models only and as far as he knows, there
could be some units out there with "bad" firmware
in them and some with the GPIB fix.  The problem
still remains where they didn't change the firmware
revision number so there's no way to confirm it
one way or the other, besides having your GPIB hang
up on you.  Sorry, but that's about the best that
can be done on this issue.  I hope your 5370B is
a later model that has the fix in it!

Regards,
Jim