[time-nuts] Upper limit on phase noise from two oscillators.

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Wed Apr 27 22:32:28 UTC 2005

Dave -

No problem and I understand. I was just trying to help. I guess you need to
get more of the fundamentals under your belt first. Looks like you are on
the right track. Might as well try for the best that you can achieve, but,
like you say there will be compromises. 73 - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731
732-886-5960