[time-nuts] Anyone want a pdf of the HP 5370B manual ?

Marco Bruno IK1ODO at spin-it.com
Fri Apr 29 21:10:02 UTC 2005

At 17.45 28/04/2005, you wrote:
>I probably have enough webspace to (privately and temporarily) host it, to
>save you from sending out CDs.  Would definitely like a .PDF copy myself.
>Poul's manual is more up to date than mine, I believe.
>
>Contact me off-list when you have the .PDF ready to go, and I'll give you
>instructions for uploading it.
>
>Thanks!
>
>-- john KE5FX

That will be very appreciated also from the other side of the pond ...
John, let me know if/when you will have it on your server (privately
and temporarily, and not for business).
Otherwise, David please count me for the CD.

Thanks to all for the interesting discussions of the last few days.
Always something to learn ;-)

73 - Marco IK1ODO