[time-nuts] Anyone with a fat pipe able to host a big HP manual?

Dr. David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Fri Dec 23 00:00:51 UTC 2005

Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

>>If Paul-Henning Kamp and Björn could both host it, then it would be
>>nice, as it offers some redundancy. I think two is sufficient. Just put
>>something so people can find it in a search.
>>
>>Email me the URLs and I'll update a web page to put a link to the two sites.
>

> The url will be http://phk.freebsd.dk/HP/5370B.pdf but I havn't got
> a copy yet because the above URL does not work.

I'll have to look into this - the whole of the web site
http://www.g8wrb.org.uk/ is down - not just that one file.

It seems the server is responding, but there is no data at all on the
site. The US hosted version at http://www.g8wrb.org/ is OK, but not the
European one at http://www.g8wrb.org.uk/  The particular file in
question is not on the .org web site, although it was on the .org.uk one.

It's midnight now, so I'll sort this out tommorow. Hopefully I will not
have to upload it again - my uplink from here is only 256 kit/s maximum!!