[time-nuts] Leap Second Plans

Hal Murray hmurray at suespammers.org
Sat Dec 31 03:59:19 UTC 2005

> What should we expect in the NMEA messages from a GPS receiver?

Data sheet for the Garmin GPS-18 has a section on leap seconds.    It shows
that they repeat the 00 second rather than sending a second with 60.

They don't want me to cut/paste anything from their PDF so I'll let you
download your own copy.  700 KB   Section 4.2.2 on page 16.

  http://www.garmin.com/products/manual.jsp?product=010-00321-05