[time-nuts] FTS4060/S24 Location of E26 Test Point & ConfirmOperation?

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Fri Jan 7 03:29:13 UTC 2005

My 4060 was working like that for a while, but eventially the green
light wouldn't light anymore.  What I found was the OCXO had aged to
a point where its frequency could no longer be dragged back to the
proper frequency with the voltage control.  I know there is an adjustment
available inside the oven, but I never got around to finding and fixing
it.  (anyone know how to adjust the crystal osc. without ripping it
completely apart?)

-Chuck Harris