[time-nuts] FTS4060/S24 Location of E26 Test Point & ConfirmOperation?

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Fri Jan 7 19:50:47 UTC 2005

Hi Brooke,

As it happens, I have another uhmm, C-Beam module of the type used
in the 4050.  It has a good OCXO in it, but a burned up control board.
(Might even have a good tube, but I don't know.).  I plan to see if the
C-Beam tube still has activity, I just haven't had time recently.  And
I agree, it would be a good idea to let the ion pump run from time to
time to keep the tube evacuated.  It is a real problem if the tube gets
too gassy for the ion pump to work.

I vote that we all should get more time in the day to play with our
toys!

-Chuck