[time-nuts] Help with my FTS4050...

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sat Jan 8 16:14:02 UTC 2005

Hi Bill,

Not yet, but it would be a good idea.  Way back when, when I
was last working on this unit (10 years ago) they were fine.
I know that all of the supplies that are external to the FTS5000
module are ok.  I just opened the case of the '5000 last night
before bedtime, so I haven't gone too far yet.

-Chuck Harris