[time-nuts] Is my Cs C-Field set OK or do I need to take more data?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Jan 10 06:32:24 UTC 2005

Hi Poul:

Ha    ha    ha   you give me a chuckle.  Probably because that's the
problem, when to stop and change something.
I'm thinking I might be able to keep this test going and at the same
time get a GPS direct 1 PPS for comparison.  I think the PRS10 is adding
a variable that actually makes the test harder than it needs to be.  I
was hoping that the PRS10 would act as a flywheel to smooth out the GPS,
but I think it's more like a roller coaster.  After posting the plot and
watching a movie the data went back down to the 32 ns area and so the
data has taken on a completely new flavor.

Thanks for the laugh,

Brooke

--
w/Java http://www.PRC68.com