[time-nuts] Zeeman Audio Source?

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Wed Jan 12 22:29:44 UTC 2005

Hi Brooke,

It shouldn't be that hard for you to get 1 Vrms into 50 ohms, it is only
20mW.  Your HP204 is designed to drive 600 ohms, so it would like a tiny
little transformer to match it down to 50 ohms, or even close.

Or, you could make yourself an emitter follower using most any small
NPN transistor.  Or any modern opamp...  Amplitude accuracy isn't important
here.  (frequency is, though)  I use an HP3336B synthesizer's 75 ohm
output to drive mine.

-Chuck Harris