[time-nuts] Z3816A alarm

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat Jan 22 01:11:44 UTC 2005

Hi Rex:

If you reconnect the old antenna (even if it does not have a view of the
sky, just DC) does the alarm light turn off?
If so the problem is that the current draw of the new antenna is outside
the range of currents the Z3816A is expecting, either too much current
or not enough current.

Just a guess,

Brooke Clarke, N6GCE

--