[time-nuts] Re: World's most accurate PC clock!

Flemming Larsen flarsen at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 4 01:02:58 UTC 2005

A 6.5536 MHz crystal was also used for the Intel
ICM7045 Digital Stopwatch IC (ca. 1974).

I still have one of those around here somewhere.

I wonder how much this would sell for on eBay.

I recently sold a set of C4040 ICs on eBay, which
sold for nearly $1600.00.

Don't throw out those old chips, they might be worth
more that you would think.

-- Flemming Larsen