[time-nuts] Newbie with questions, SR620 ADEV

lymex at vip.sina.com lymex at vip.sina.com
Fri Jul 29 15:23:18 UTC 2005

Daer Tom,

Thanks very much for your reply. I not only see very good answer,

by reading your mails(and other replies from )I also got some

idea of how you reasoning the answer. Thats most valuable for me.

Another thing, I remembered you said once that all stabilities are

relative. When I saw your chart of ADEV for some of your best

frequency source at: http://www.leapsecond.com/museum/manyadev.gif

what is your reference? especially when you measure the two

H-Masers in long time interval?

Cheers,

Lymex, BG2VO