[time-nuts] HP5372A screen-dumps

Magnus Danielson cfmd at bredband.net
Tue Jun 14 08:35:42 UTC 2005

From: "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk at phk.freebsd.dk>
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] HP5372A screen-dumps
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 07:30:14 +0200

Hej Poul-Henning,

> In message <20050614.005240.128311397.cfmd at bredband.net>, Magnus Danielson writ
> es:
>
> >3) Learn the full lovely set of GPIB commands to pull the data out of the
> >   5372 engine and post-process it and shape it at your own taste.
> >
> >I do the last one, since the 5372 is lacking the programmer freedom of the 4195
> >but has a nice engine for its time and I need to measure a number of things the
> >5372 doesn't do naitively.
>
> See, my problem is that I don't have a manual :-(

OK. It seems that Agilent want the manuals in scanned form too. Let's see what
we can arrange.

In the meanwhile, I may be able to toss you some sample programs. I've been
working on a program that attempts to eventually cover the full set of
measurements. I expect that work to accelerate by the end of the week.

Cheers,
Magnus