[time-nuts] glossa7 being whiney on eBay...

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Tue Jun 14 22:20:09 UTC 2005

I saw it too, and I even wondered how he knew about this group unless he was
a list member. Even if some one complained to him about prices or such how
would he know that they were related to this list. I kind of assumed that
the complaint was posted on here and he saw it. - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731
732-886-5960