[time-nuts] glossa7 being whiney on eBay...

Had had at to-way.com
Tue Jun 14 22:32:51 UTC 2005

I noticed this eBay listing when it first popped up and I had to scratch my
head also.

I have bought numerous items from Mora and never had a single problem. On a
couple of occasions he has gone out of his way to help me out and consider
him to be a very reputable eBay seller.

Just my opinion of course, mileage my vary.

Had, K7MLR