[time-nuts] UNIX software for M12+ receiver.

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon Jun 20 16:12:26 UTC 2005

Dr. David Kirkby wrote:
> Is there any software around allows one to extract any useful
> information from an M12+ on a Linux, FreeBSD or more importantly Solaris
> box?
>
> I got my receiver Synergy today and whilst the 30-day trial of Tac32
> will be useful, I want to find a long term solution that does not
> include Windoze.

I have a very simple perl script to capture and parse the number of
satellites tracked, and the signal strength of each, from a UT+.  I'm in
the process of updating it for the M12+.  But I haven't attempted to go
any further than that (my purpose was just to see how well my antenna
was (or wasn't) working by logging the data over time).

John