[time-nuts] FW: Plugs on the FE 70E

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Mon Jun 20 12:49:07 EDT 2005


That is the same type used by HP and Keithley as input connectors on some
of their volt meters.


Mike Feher wrote:
> Dave -
> Like I said, I knew it was "triaxial", but I just have never seen this
> configuration. I am sure there are a lot of other things I have yet to see.
> Regardless, like I said, this looks like it is going to be a project of
> changing out all of the connectors. Attached are a couple of quickly taken
> photos, reduced in resolution for quick access. One shows part of the rear
> of the distribution amp whit the female sockets and the other the male end
> of a terminating connector that came with the set. Seems everything I get on
> ebay turns into a project. I have seen isolated BNCs before, like on
> Tektronix scopes, but these are new to me. But who knows, if I look hard
> enough in the basement I just may find a bunch of mating sockets. Thanks for
> the help. Regards - Mike

More information about the time-nuts mailing list