[time-nuts] HP 10811 vs HP 10544A

Javier javier at nebulosa.org
Sun Jun 26 18:45:32 UTC 2005

Hello,

A bit out of topic... but I've a HP 5334A with standard timebase, and I
would like to upgrade it with a 10811 I'have. Unfortunately, I don't
have the service manual for this counter, and I've seen that it needs a
small board for mounting the OCXO. Anyone has the service manual for
this unit and could help me about this small board and how to disable
the standard timebase when installing the OCXO?

Thanks

Javier, EA1CRB