[time-nuts] Help with my HP107 crystal oscillator...

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sun Mar 6 13:39:46 UTC 2005

Hi Brian,

No, the HP107 is from the transistor era, circa 1964.  It is built
in a similar fashion to a Sulzer 2.5 oscillator.

My problem is not knowing what is in the areas I cannot view, I don't
know when I should be unsoldering wires, and when I should just pull and
let some inner part slide out.  I'd like not to destroy anything.

Thanks for the link.  It is interesting even if it is for a much newer
unit.

-Chuck