[time-nuts] Looking for operational details - Austron 2100F

Carl Walker wa1raj at arrl.net
Sat Mar 26 23:28:55 UTC 2005

I've got my 2100F up and running with the help of the basic operational
information on Tom's and Brooke's web pages, but I don't have a manual
to find out any of the finer details - like what it means when the
tracking light is flashing green and red, or what the allowable time
constants are, etc.

Does anyone have a quick and dirty reference to these types of
operational details they could pass along?

I'm also in the market for a manual, if anyone has one they would like
to part with (or allow copying of).

Thanks,

-Carl