[time-nuts] Anyone want a pdf of the HP 5370B manual ?

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Wed May 4 22:17:11 UTC 2005

Then there are those of us who never made it past our freshman year in
college, but who are called "Doctor" by hotel clerks on the basis of our
handwriting alone!  Hi...

At any rate, yes, that's a very nice scan, and it is worth the 500MB+ it
takes up.  That counter went through no fewer than 18 documented revisions,
and this manual is the only one I've seen that's late enough to address them
all.  I now own 3 different manuals for it.

-- john KE5FX