[time-nuts] Warning: HP oscillators on eBay from todoelmondo (Ray Mahoney)

David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Sat May 7 02:37:01 UTC 2005

Just in case any of you were thinking of buying an HP 10811A, there is
someone (Ray Mahoney, callsign N4NBS) on eBay selling one right now

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7513958962

who I would definitely avoid.

I won an auction for an HP 10811A from him

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7505853855

but instead he sent me an HP 10811-60111. He is failing to address the
situation. I've offered to pay him $50 for it, if he send me the unit I
won, or to return it at his cost. I don't see why I should pay carriage
costs due to his mistake.

He has ceased all contact. I sent him a FAX to the US Patent Office on
Thursday where he works, simpling asking he contact me, just in case his
email is not working, but he has not done so.

He seems to have email addresses of Rjmaholand at aol.com,  n4nbs at aol.com
and Raymond.Mahoney at USPTO.GOV

--
David Kirkby,