[time-nuts] Soekris 4501 TMR1IN

Geoff Horner geoff_h at iinet.net.au
Thu Nov 3 13:30:48 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I'm building another stratum 1 time server this time using the Soekris 4501 and want to use the feature as described in the FreeBSD elan-mmcr.c source :-

 Connect the signal to TMR1IN and a GPIO pin, and configure the GPIO pin
with a 'P' in sysctl machdep.elan_gpio_config.

I would like to know where I would find the TMR1IN (timer 1 in) on the 4501 board. I think I know what to do for the GPIO input.

Has anyone seen the complete details on building a statrum one server using a Soekris 4501 all in one place. My searching experience seems to indicated it's fragmented and minimal.

Cheers

Geoff